NO PHONES or SMARTPHONE WATCHES.
Be prepared. (That's even the Boy Scout motto!)
Wear your badge.
- Vocabulary. Lessons and Schoology quizzes (3-definitions, parts of speech, and sentences).
- AR- one book per month. 4.0 or higher. min. 200 pages. Taken in my room. Password typed in by me. NO picture books (anime, Wimpy Kid series, etc.)
- Daily Oral Language sentences with lots of errors to teach specific grammar lessons.
- Writing assignments.
- Greek Mythology.
- Poetry-terms, poems to analyze with those terms, a song poster project to apply the terms.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream.